Whether you are a current member of Chicago Advertising Tennis Society who would like to play at a higher level, or you just want to know more about CATS or which skill division would be right for you, you are invited to try out on October 9 (Open and B Divisions) or October 16 (A and C Divisions). There is $16 fee. Visit http://www.catstennis.org for details.
On behalf of Lao American Community Tennis Association, we all would like to invite all Junior and Adults to compete in Open Mixed and Men Doubles tournaments on August 3, 2013. There are two matches guaranteed and the fee is $20 per player plus a can of tennis balls per team. Lunch and beverages will be provided and the trophies will be presented at the end of tournament. (Please register before 8/3/13).
Time & Location:
Wing Park at 1000 Wing Street Elgin, IL 60123
P.S. Please contact us at 913-213-9195 or Email: email@example.com with any questions.
Login at www.gladiatortennis.com and click “registration” to sign up.
- Entry Deadline is FRIDAY, August 2nd, only 5 DAYS away!
- Up to August 2nd = $35; Late entries after August 2nd = $50
- If you refer 1 new player, you can play this season for FREE
Chicago Advertising Tennis Society will host an “all division” tryout night for prospective new members on Wednesday, July 31, 9-11 PM at Midtown. For anyone who is curious about CATS, this evening will show how CATS works and determine which of CATS’ four play levels they best fit into. The tryout cost is $18. Visit www.catstennis.org for details.
To many tennis enthusiasts like us, nothing would make us more happier than finding a job related to tennis and actually get paid. We are one of the few cities in the world that can call home to a major tennis brand – Wilson. So we were especially excited to see a post on our Facebook wall regarding a job opportunity at the headquarters in Chicago. Below is direct copy of the ad that can be found on their employment page.
LOCATION: CHICAGO USA
We are looking for a Digital Specialist to be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of all digital and community based assets for the Racquet Sports Division. This hands-on role will execute the development and implementation of digital materials that support and improve the company’s online user experience while systematically growing the brands reach and presence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility effectively:
- Support the development, implementation and evolution of the Wilson Racquet Sports Divisions Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) online programs
- Administer and monitor the businesses digital media strategies and performance, including scheduling, budgets and providing periodic status reports to management, and incorporating feedback to and from the executive level
- Administer and support the brands Social Media strategy and targeted marketing programs such as SEM, SEO, CRM, online media and other acquisition and customer retention programs
- Administer and manage the scope of work with outside digital agencies and in-house marketing team to achieve critical online growth goals
- Manage the user experience (UX) for Wilson.com/tennis and support the further development of Wilson’s global web presence
- Manage brand and retail partner website shopping cart strategies including maintenance and brand promotional execution
- Bachelors Degree in design, marketing, computer science, or extensive and relevant experience
- 3 years experience in completing and managing online projects with minimal oversight and against aggressive timelines
- 3 years experience with online content management
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to digest web and online sales metrics to demonstrate return on investment and overall performance
- Extensive experience in building brand communities utilizing social media content appropriate for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc
- Comprehensive knowledge of e-marketing strategies and implementation, including website content management, search engine optimization and tracking, database management, email marketing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple requests at once
- Continual attention to detail in producing deliverables, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Experience with working with marketing and sales professionals desirable
- Limited travel about 5%
EEO – M/F/D/V